Art Electric explores the basics of design, art, and programming. Students use a wide range of materials to create an interactive art project. Throughout the build process, students use a programming environment to customize their design and bring their artwork to life.
- Standards-rich K–8 Curriculum
- Hands-on STEAM project kits
- A cloud-based coding platform
- Engaging lessons & activities
- Professional learning & ongoing support
Fill out the form to request a pilot of Art Electric.
Offer open to new TinkRworks partners only.